17.11.10

Ponchique (cool, eh??)



I've just taken this picture because I had nothing better to do AND I wanted you to meet my naughty, lovely, clever and loyal kitty. His name is Ponçik! First I named him "Mojo"- it means "ilham" in Turkish- but then I realised he is not mojing me afterall. (mojing is not a real word by the way, my dear students. Do NOT try to use it in a sentence). Who says "mojo" more than 3 times in a life time anyway... Therefore, I ended up with Ponçik. Another prep teacher Tuğba Öztürk gave him to me because he was homeless and all alone. He is the best thing that happened to me in months. Living alone has a lot of advantages but sometimes I want someone to feel happy that I come home. That someone is Ponçik now. When I read your papers very early in the morning (yes, my mind works better in the mornings), he wants to sit on your papers and play with my pen. He is a lovely thing. Thank you Tuğba. Also, thank you Sevim hanım, she was the one who told me about him. Even if you don't have a pet, please remember to feed the ones on the streets. Winter is coming, you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment